Dominique Thomas focuses her practice on employment and ERISA litigation. She represents plan sponsors, trustees, fiduciaries, service providers, and other clients facing a range of employee benefits litigation. As part of her national practice, Ms. Thomas also manages single-plaintiff and class actions involving discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, pay equity, and retaliation claims. She routinely represents employers before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, the United States Department of Labor, the United States Department of Justice, and various federal and state courts.
Ms. Thomas, a former federal prosecutor, has tried seven cases to jury verdict in federal court and has experience in every aspect of trial practice. She counsels clients facing litigation through trial, as well as with appellate matters.
- U.S. District Court
- Northern California
- Eastern California
- Central California
- Southern California
- Northern Illinois
- Georgetown University Law Center – J.D.
- Georgetown University Law Center – Masters of Law in Taxation, Employee Benefits
- Stanford University – B.A., Geological and Environment Science, American Studies
- San Francisco Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Western Pension & Benefits Council
- Chicago Bar Association
- Black Women Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association