Daniel Spencer is an associate in the Los Angeles office. Mr. Spencer concentrates his practice in all areas of employment litigation including employee/labor relations, sexual harassment, and discriminatory/retaliatory conduct. He has represented the Department of Veterans Affairs in binding arbitration and before the Federal Labor Relations Authority. He has negotiated numerous resolutions of Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and California Department of Fair Employment Complaints through alternative dispute resolution. He has defended and counseled individuals and businesses in state and federal government housing discrimination cases and landlord/tenant disputes. Mr. Spencer also has experience handling Title IX investigations, advice, counsel and defense for colleges, universities, faculty and student body. He recently prevailed on appeal of university academic investigation regarding allegations of sexual assault.
- U.S. District Court
- Central District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles – J.D.
- California State University Northridge – B.A.
- Infantryman, U.S. Marine Corps
- Iraq Campaign Medal
- Combat Action Ribbon
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal