Daniel H. Brody concentrates his practice in insurance coverage matters representing insurance carriers, primarily with respect to liability policies for corporate directors and officers and other professionals. His experience includes liability policies for financial institutions, investment managers, broker-dealers, Employee Retirement Income Security Act fiduciaries and employment practices, as well as representations and warranties insurance coverage, general liability and reinsurance policies.
Mr. Brody’s experience includes protecting the interests of insurers from the inception of claims, as well as engaging in coverage litigation when an insurance dispute cannot be resolved amicably.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Hofstra Law – J.D.
- cum laude
- Hofstra Law Review, Articles Editor
- Binghamton University – B.A.
- New York State Bar Association
TIAA-CREF v. Ill. Nat’l Ins. Co., No. N14C-05-178, 2017 Del. Super. LEXIS 594 (Oct. 23, 2017).
Crown Capital Secs, L.P. v. Liberty Surplus Ins. Co., No. SACV 14-01068, 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 189362 (C.D. Cal. Mar. 30, 2015).
- Commonwealth Land Title Ins. Co. v. Am. Signature Servs., Inc., No. 13-CV-3266, 2014 WL 672926 (E.D.N.Y. Feb. 20, 2014).