Craig Glasser concentrates his practice in securities arbitration, professional liability defense, and commercial litigation. Mr. Glasser represents insurance and securities industry clients, including broker-dealers, registered representatives, insurance agents, investment advisors and financial planners in state and federal court and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority arbitrations.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Glasser was involved in defending professionals, including attorneys, architects, directors and officers, and financial services and insurance agents in professional liability cases. He also has significant experience representing individuals and businesses in commercial litigation cases in the areas of contract disputes, partnership and shareholder disputes, theft of trade secrets, and other business related claims as well as probate administration and estates and trust litigation.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center – J.D.
- University of Florida – B.S.