Christopher Helsel focuses his practice on commercial, construction and insurance coverage litigation. He represents building owners, construction companies, subcontractors and state and local governmental bodies in lawsuits involving premises liability, New York Labor Law, property damage, insurance defense and coverage and workers’ compensation claims.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
– Eastern District of New York
– Southern District of New York
- Villanova University School of Law – J.D.
- Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economia (ISDE), Madrid, Spain – LL.M.
- Wesleyan University – B.A.
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association