Christopher Helsel focuses his practice on commercial, general liability, maritime and insurance coverage litigation. He also maintains an active insurance coverage practice in which he analyzes coverage issues arising under Directors & Officers, Errors & Omissions, Representations & Warranties and Commercial General Liability policies. Mr. Helsel also has experience handling construction litigation, representing building owners, property managers, general contractors, subcontractors and state and local governmental bodies in lawsuits involving premises liability, New York Labor Law, property damage and workers’ compensation claims.
Mr. Helsel is a graduate of Villanova University School of Law and Wesleyan University, where he played varsity baseball and football.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
– Eastern District of New York
– Southern District of New York
- Villanova University School of Law – J.D.
- Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economia (ISDE), Madrid, Spain – LL.M.
- Wesleyan University – B.A.
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association