Christopher Helsel focuses his practice on commercial, construction and insurance coverage litigation. He represents building owners, construction companies, subcontractors and state and local governmental bodies in lawsuits involving premises liability, New York Labor Law, property damage and workers’ compensation claims. Mr. Helsel also has experience analyzing insurance coverage issues arising under various types of policies, including Directors & Officers, Representations and Warranties, and Commercial General Liability policies, and has counseled insurance companies regarding coverage issues.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
– Eastern District of New York
– Southern District of New York
- Villanova University School of Law – J.D.
- Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economia (ISDE), Madrid, Spain – LL.M.
- Wesleyan University – B.A.
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association