Christine Starke focuses her practice on employment law in matters involving wage and hour litigation, discrimination, harassment, as well as general commercial litigation and a variety of complex litigation matters. She also has specialized experience in products liability, including advising and drafting product warning labels.
Ms. Starkie is also a certified mediator and served as general counsel for a tech company in Silicon Valley. She is a long-time volunteer in the environmental arena and has worked with several nonprofit organizations providing legal aid to domestic violence survivors and incarcerated women.
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of California
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Southern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit
- UC Hastings College of the Law – J.D.
- Washington & Lee University – B.S.