Cassidy Wallace focuses her practice on real estate litigation, and labor and employment law.
She represents homeowners’ associations, members of homeowners’ associations, property owners, lenders, real estate brokers/agents, and developers in all matters involving real property law, including easement/boundary/title disputes, co-ownership, quiet title, and partitions actions, and buyer/seller – nondisclosure issues.
In her employment practice, Ms. Wallace has represented both employees and employers in court, regulatory, and arbitral forums in many matters including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, wage/hour class actions, tortious interference, breach of contract. Ms. Wallace has also counseled employers on wage and hour considerations, hiring, promotion, demotion, and termination issues.
- U.S. District Court
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- Pepperdine Caruso School of Law – J.D., cum laude
- University of California, Los Angeles – B.A., Economics
- American Bar Association
- Napa County Bar Association
- Napa County Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of California