Bruce Smyth focuses his practice on two areas: the defense of businesses and professionals in professional and general liability actions and complex insurance coverage litigation. He represents insurance brokers and agents, attorneys and other professionals in major professional and general liability actions. Mr. Smyth also represents insurers in complex coverage litigation including defense of bad faith claims, disputes between primary and excess insurers and indemnity and contribution claims.
- U.S. District Court
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
- Uniterd States Court of Appeals
- Ninth District
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Virginia – J.D.
- University of Southern California – M.A., Real Estate Development
- Stanford University – B.A.