Over the past 20 years, Brian Peters’ practice has focused on the representation of management in employment-related matters, including wrongful termination, harassment, age, race, sex and disability discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour, and class and collective actions. Brian provides consulting services to clients on various employment-related matters, such as legal compliance, investigations, terminations, wage and hour, and employment policies. He also has experience in bringing claims against former employees for misconduct, such as theft and trade secret violations. In addition to his employment law experience, Mr. Peters defends lawyers and accountants in professional liability matters and represents companies and individuals in civil litigation matters.
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Circuit Courts
- U.S. District Courts
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law – J.D.
- California State University, Northridge – B.A.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Hall v. Kalfayan (2010) 190 Cal. App. 4th 927
- Soleimani v. Seyfarth Shaw LLP (2016) 2016 WL 1253568
- Timmons v. Manatt Phelps & Phillips LLP (2004) 2004 WL 440915
- Cubmaster/Den Leader, Cub Scout Pack 718, Torrance, CA
- American Jurisprudence Award in Contracts
- Judicial Extern for Judge Cecil F. Poole, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1994