Brandon Lee Wolff focuses his practice in employment, complex commercial, financial services and commercial tenancy litigation in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
Mr. Wolff is also experienced in healthcare law. He has updated a Health Plan Network Management course and drafted policies related to HIPAA, clinical research, record retention, advance directives, patients’ rights, peer review and ambulatory surgery centers. He drafts employment policies, reviews physician employment agreements and conducts due diligence prior to the acquisition of medical practices. Additionally, he has investigated novel issues related to the Anti-Kickback Statute, Medicare Anti-Assignment provisions, OIG Advisory Opinions, FDA guidance, health consulting companies, and regulations of the HHS Office of Human Research Protection, Board of Medical Examiners, Board of Dentistry and Board of Nursing.
Mr. Wolff holds leadership roles in multiple state bar associations and the American Bar Association (ABA). He serves as the Treasurer of the ABA Young Lawyers Division and has been recognized as an ABA “On the Rise Top 40 Young Lawyer.” He worked on a historic resolution in the ABA, fueled by his goal to make the Young Lawyers Division more egalitarian. His work expanded the definition of an ABA Young Lawyer, to be the first ten years or practice instead of the first five years. Finally, he is an ABA State Membership Co-Chair and a member of the ABA Standing Committee on Gun Violence and ABA Legal Opportunity Scholarship Fund Committee.
Mr. Wolff served as a law clerk to The Honorable Garry S. Rothstadt in the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division.
In law school, Mr. Wolff was the Editor-in-Chief of the Seton Hall Health Law Outlook, an Articles Editor of the Seton Hall Legislative Journal and a member of the school’s Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Board and Mock Trial Board.
Before law school, Mr. Wolff was a National McCabe Scholar at Swarthmore College where he received the Deans’ Award for Sustained Contributions to the Swarthmore Community. Mr. Wolff was valedictorian of his high school class, founded an anti-violence organization and was recognized as the Prudential Spirit of Community Awards top high school volunteer in Pennsylvania.
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- United States Supreme Court
- Seton Hall University School of Law – J.D., cum laude top 11%
- Certificate in Healthcare Compliance
- Concentration in Health Law
- Swarthmore College – B.A.
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Officer (Treasurer)
- American Bar Association Litigation Section, Young Lawyers Leadership Program
- American Bar Association Business Law Section, Fellows Program
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Officer (Secretary and YLD Delegate to ABA House of Delegates)
- New York State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Officer (Chair-Elect and YLS Delegate to NYSBA House of Delegates)
- The Florida Bar, Out-of-State Division Executive Council (President-Elect)
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors (Out-of-State Representative)
- Seton Hall Law Alumni Council (Co-Chair, Graduates of the Last Decade Committee)
- Volunteer Lawyers for Justice (Generation Now Committee)
- American Bar Foundation (Life Fellow)
- American Bar Association “On the Rise – Top 40 Young Lawyers Award”
- New Jersey Law Journal “New Leader of the Bar”
- NJSBA YLD Professional Achievement Award
- ABA YLD Star of the Quarter
- Panelist, What I Wish I Knew Before I Started Lawyering CLE, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- Panelist, Law School’s Over: What’s Next? A Conversation on Preparing for the Practice of Law, NYSBA Young Lawyers Section
- Panelist, Thriving in the Law as a Millennial – A Unique CLE Roundtable Designed to Help You to Advance Your Career, NJSBA
- Panelist, What I Wish I Knew CLE, NJSBA Young Lawyers Division
- Chair and Moderator, Child Abuse, Elder Abuse and Mandatory Reporting Laws CLE, ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Co-Chair, Summer Meeting and CLE, NYSBA Young Lawyers Section
- Co-Chair, Healthcare on the Blockchain CLE, NYSBA Health Law Section
- Co-Chair, Healthcare Apps, Artificial Intelligence & Big Data: A Conversation on Legal Implications, NYSBA Health Law Section
- Moderator, HIPAA Fundamentals Webinar, ABA Health Law Section
- Presenter, National Youth Summit, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Washington, DC
- The Today Show, Interview with Matt Lauer, “Peace Talks, Violence Walks”
- NBC News, Interview with Don Lemon, “Peace Talks, Violence Walks”
- CNN News, “Students deliver the largest peace postcard to the White House”