Brandon Lee Wolff focuses his practice in employment, complex commercial, financial services and commercial tenancy litigation in New York, New Jersey and Florida.
Mr. Wolff also is experienced in healthcare law. He has updated a Health Plan Network Management course and drafted policies related to HIPAA, clinical research, record retention, advance directives, patients’ rights, peer review and ambulatory surgery centers. He drafts employment policies, reviews physician employment agreements and conducts due diligence prior to the acquisition of medical practices. Additionally, he has investigated novel issues related to the Anti-Kickback Statute, Medicare Anti-Assignment provisions, OIG Advisory Opinions, FDA guidance, health consulting companies, and regulations of the HHS Office of Human Research Protection, Board of Medical Examiners, Board of Dentistry and Board of Nursing.
Mr. Wolff served as a law clerk to The Honorable Garry S. Rothstadt in the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division.
Mr. Wolff is also very involved with the ABA. He was elected as the Treasurer of the Young Lawyers Division and was recently recognized as an ABA On the Rise Top 40 Young Lawyer. He worked for over a year on the historic resolution which expanded the definition of a young lawyer in the ABA from the first five years of practice to the first ten years of practice. His goal was to make the ABA YLD a more egalitarian division. Finally, he is an ABA State Membership Co-Chair and a member of the ABA Standing Committee on Gun Violence and ABA Legal Opportunity Scholarship Fund Committee.
In law school, Mr. Wolff was the Editor-in-Chief of the Seton Hall Health Law Outlook, an Articles Editor of the Seton Hall Legislative Journal and a member of the school’s Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Board and Mock Trial Board.
Before law school, Mr. Wolff was a National McCabe Scholar at Swarthmore College where he received the Deans’ Award for Sustained Contributions to the Swarthmore Community. Mr. Wolff was valedictorian of his high school class, founded an anti-violence organization and was recognized as the Prudential Spirit of Community Awards top high school volunteer in Pennsylvania.
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- United States Supreme Court
- Seton Hall University School of Law – J.D.
- Certificate in Healthcare Compliance
- Concentration in Health Law
- Graduated cum laude (Top 11%)
- Swarthmore College – B.A.
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Officer (Treasurer)
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Officer (Secretary and YLD Delegate to ABA House of Delegates)
- New York State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Officer (Chair-Elect and YLS Delegate to NYSBA House of Delegates)
- The Florida Bar, Out-of-State Division Executive Council (President-Elect)
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors (Out-of-State Representative)
- Seton Hall Law Alumni Council (Co-Chair, Graduates of the Last Decade Committee)
- Volunteer Lawyers for Justice (Generation Now Committee)
- American Bar Foundation (Life Fellow)
- American Bar Association “On the Rise – Top 40 Young Lawyers Award”
- New Jersey Law Journal “New Leader of the Bar”
- NJSBA YLD Professional Achievement Award
- ABA YLD Star of the Quarter
- Panelist, What I Wish I Knew Before I Started Lawyering CLE, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- Panelist, Law School’s Over: What’s Next? A Conversation on Preparing for the Practice of Law, NYSBA Young Lawyers Section
- Panelist, Thriving in the Law as a Millennial – A Unique CLE Roundtable Designed to Help You to Advance Your Career, NJSBA
- Panelist, What I Wish I Knew CLE, NJSBA Young Lawyers Division
- Chair and Moderator, Child Abuse, Elder Abuse and Mandatory Reporting Laws CLE, ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Co-Chair, Summer Meeting and CLE, NYSBA Young Lawyers Section
- Co-Chair, Healthcare on the Blockchain CLE, NYSBA Health Law Section
- Co-Chair, Healthcare Apps, Artificial Intelligence & Big Data: A Conversation on Legal Implications, NYSBA Health Law Section
- Moderator, HIPAA Fundamentals Webinar, ABA Health Law Section
- Presenter, National Youth Summit, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Washington, DC
- The Today Show, Interview with Matt Lauer, “Peace Talks, Violence Walks”
- NBC News, Interview with Don Lemon, “Peace Talks, Violence Walks”
- CNN News, “Students deliver the largest peace postcard to the White House”