Barry Brodsky has 40 years of experience representing law firms, accountants and others in professional liability disputes. He is also an experienced litigator in the handling of business litigation, D&O claims, and employment related matters, including claims of discrimination, wrongful termination, collective Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) actions, as well as Occupational Safety and Health Administration-based PAGA claims, sexual harassment/abuse, and ADA matters including access cases. He has tried many cases to verdict in both State and Federal courts.
Mr. Brodsky is a certified specialist in Legal Malpractice Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. He is frequently called upon to lecture on various topics involving professional liability, ethical standards, and employment matters.
Mr. Brodsky is a nationally recognized AV® Preeminent™ rated attorney, for over 25 years, and has been recognized by Super Lawyers every year since 2009.
- Loyola School of Law, Los Angeles – J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley – B.A.
- Phi Beta Kappa; Honors in Economics
- ABA Standing Committee on Lawyers Professional Liability
- Association of Southern California Defense Council
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Hall v. Kalfayan (2010) 190 Cal. App. 4th 927
- Thomas v Gordon (2000) 85 Cal. App 4th 115
- Pattiz v Minye (1998) 61 Cal. App 4th 822
- AV® Preeminent™ Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers, Southern California (2009 – 2018)