Arthur R. Kaufman is the founder of Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP and has over 50 years of labor and employment law experience representing management in all areas of the employer-employee relationship. A successful litigator in cases ranging from wage and hour disputes, collective bargaining negotiation and employee discrimination to sexual harassment and wrongful discharge, he is nationally recognized for his strong legal acumen and litigation skills. He has negotiated over 50 labor contracts and has advised employers across the U.S. on maintaining union free status. He has also advised on over 200 union campaigns. His in-depth, industry-specific knowledge, out-of-the-box thinking and effective legal strategies achieve optimum outcomes for his clients.
Mr. Kaufman and his wife Susan are avid travelers. They’ve been on safari in Africa and most recently cruised the Mediterranean.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals
- Second Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Brooklyn Law School – J.D.
- C.W.Post College – B.A.
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- AV® Preeminent™ Rated by Martindale-Hubbell