Arthur Gaus focuses his practice on Labor and Employment, ADA Defense, Data Privacy and Cyber Security.
Mr. Gaus is an experienced litigator in state and federal courts, representing defendants in a variety of matters. His litigation experience includes class-action labor and employment claims, ADA access cases and commercial breach of contract actions, including FEHA discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, wage and hour, collective Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) actions, Occupational Safety and Health Administration-based PAGA claims, as well as civil rights and administrative actions before the Department of Labor Standards Enforcement, and the Worker’s Compensation Appeals Board.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- University of San Francisco, School of Law
- Alameda Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)