Arif Virji’s focuses his practice on employment law and professional liability. Mr. Virji’s employment practice includes litigating discrimination and harassment cases, handling retaliation, reasonable accommodation and wage and hour claims and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) investigations. He represents employers in class action lawsuits on a wide range of labor and employment law matters. He also provides day to day advice and counsel to employers on workplace issues.
Mr. Virji’s professional liability practice focuses on the representation of lawyers, engineers and brokers. He also handles real estate issues including landlord-tenant disputes and commercial contracts. Mr. Virji’s practice also includes probate litigation.
He is a member of the Employment and Intellectual Property Sections of the State Bar Association of California, served as a Settlement Conference Pro Tem Judge in San Francisco Superior Court, and as a mediator for the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission.
- U.S. District Court
- Northern District of California
- Southern Methodist University School of Law – J.D.
- Southern Methodist University – B.S.
- State Bar Association of California, Employment Section
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- Asian American Bar Association
- California Minority Corporate Counsel Program (CMCP) – San Francisco Chapter
- Bar Association of San Francisco