Andrew Gabriel focuses his practice on commercial and residential real estate litigation. He represents clients in various issues pertaining to real property, including unlawful detainer, tenant buy-outs, property management issues, and breach of contract.
- Golden Gate University School of Law – J.D.
- San Francisco State University – B.A., Criminal Justice
- Rodeo Hercules Fire Protection District, Hercules, CA, Board of Directors
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California, San Francisco, CA, Member
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California, San Francisco, CA, Member