Andrew Johnson is an associate who concentrates his practice in the areas of general litigation, employment practices defense litigation, commercial litigation, insurance coverage and monitoring, and financial institutions.
While in law school at the University of Iowa College of Law, Mr. Johnson clerked for a litigation firm in Iowa City. Additionally, Mr. Johnson was on the College of Law’s Moot Court Executive Board, and was a member of the National Arbitration Competition Team as well as the Jessup International Moot Court Competition Team.
Prior to joining KDV, Mr. Johnson worked for a civil litigation firm handling matters in Chicago and the surrounding collar counties, gaining firsthand trial and arbitration experience.
- United States District Court
- Northern District of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois – Trial Bar
- Northern District of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- University of Iowa College of Law – J.D.
- Indiana University – B.A. – Biology
Singapori v. Jagaria, 2017 IL App (1st) 160937,
Bullet Express, Inc. v. New Way Logistics, Inc., 2016 IL App (1st) 160651,