Aimee Hamoy is a litigation partner with extensive trial experience. Her practice focuses on the defense of public entities in cases alleging violations of civil rights/excessive force, and the defense of national retailers in serious personal injury and premises liability matters.
Ms. Hamoy started her legal career as a deputy district attorney and has represented public entity clients and large national retailers in all aspects of conflict resolution from pre-litigation negotiations through verdict and appeal. Some of her most interesting and challenging work has been in the defense of law enforcement officers across Northern California in civil rights, excessive force, and wrongful death claims. Aimee’s trial experience includes excellent results involving traumatic brain injury claims, wrongful death, and catastrophic injury matters.
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of California
- Northern District of California
- Southern District of California
- Central District of California
- Seton Hall University Law School – J.D.
- Loyola Marymount University – B.A.
- ACBA – Public Entity Section – Executive Committee – Vice Chair 2022
- Alameda County Bar Association – Government Entity Section
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California (FBANC)