Adam Nicolazzo focuses his practice in professional liability defense, insurance coverage, and commercial litigation matters. He represents attorneys and other professionals in cases pending in New York’s state and federal courts, as well as in disciplinary proceedings before state grievance committees. He has also analyzed professional liability policies for attorneys, securities broker-dealers and other professionals.
Mr. Nicolazzo has also represented securities industry professionals and investors in industry investigations and inquiries, as well as FINRA arbitration proceedings.
- New York
- U.S. District Courts
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- New York Law School – J.D.
- Northeastern University – B.S.
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
- New York County Lawyers Association (NYCLA)