Adam Perlin focuses his practice in the areas of construction law and commercial litigation. He represents general contractors, construction managers, subcontractors, and developers in all stages of litigation, as well as clients in a broad range of litigation matters in state and federal courts.
Mr. Perlin has experience working as a federal judicial law clerk, including Judge Kenneth P. Neiman, United States Magistrate Judge for the District of Massachusetts, Sandra L. Townes, United States District Court Judge for the Eastern District of New York, and Robert E. Cowen, United States Circuit Court Judge for the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. In addition to his numerous clerkships, Mr. Perlin brings with him experience in a wide range of commercial litigation matters.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Third Circuit
- University of Pennsylvania Law School – J.D.
- Brandeis University – B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association