Abigail C. Horvat is an associate in KDV’s Chicago, IL, office and focuses her practice on insurance coverage and litigation.
Ms. Horvat handles coverage dispute resolution through court litigation and arbitration. She provides clients with coverage analyses for claims, and handles legal disputes for insurance carrier clients to reach a favorable resolution for matters involving financial institutions, commercial crime, professional liability, directors and officers liability and general negligence.
Prior to joining KDV, Ms. Horvat was an associate at another national firm representing carriers on complex coverage matters.
- United States District Court
- Northern District of Illinois
- Southern District of Illinois
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D.
- Ohio Wesleyan University, B.A., Communications
- Ohio Wesleyan University, B.A., Fine Arts