A. Jeanne Grove focuses her practice on real estate and business litigation, including HOA and co-ownership issues, purchase/sale disputes and nondisclosure claims, and boundary, title, development, and construction matters. Her representative clients include homeowner associations, real estate brokers/agents, developers, lenders, property owners, and business owners. Ms. Grove is also a California licensed real estate broker. Ms. Grove offers her clients 15 years of experience in mediation and arbitration, as well as all phases of civil litigation, from the pleading stage to trial and post-trial proceedings.
Ms. Grove has been a prominent leader in the legal profession throughout her career. In 2017, she received the Minority Bar Coalition Unity Award for her work advancing the cause of diversity in the legal community. In 2013, she received the California State Bar Real Property Section Morning Star Award for her leadership in real estate law. For several years, Ms. Grove also served as District Representative of Northern California for the American Bar Association Young Lawyer Division, representing 13 affiliates throughout the state. She also served as an Adjunct Professor at the University of California, Hastings College of Law, teaching legal writing, research and oral advocacy to first- and second-year law students.
- U.S. District Court
- Northern California
- Central California
- University of California, Hastings College of Law – J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles – B.A., alumni scholar
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California – Women’s Committee, Professional Development Committee
- Marin County Bar Association – Diversity Section, Real Property Section
- San Francisco Bar Association, Real Property Section
- American Bar Association – Section of Litigation
- Minority Bar Coalition Unity Award for her work advancing the cause of diversity in the legal community – 2017
- California State Bar Real Property Section Morning Star Award for excellence in leadership – 2013