Trending Employment Practices Perils & How to Mitigate That Risk Hosted by Katherine Catlos
Bender University Seminar: Trending Employment Practices Perils & How to Mitigate That Risk
Thu, May 24, 2018 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
• What is the Private Attorney General Act? What are the risks for CA employers?
• How you can mitigate the exposure through risk management controls & appropriate management liability insurance
• Common EPL lawsuits in CA and what employers can do to prevent costly settlements
• Can D&Os be personally liable for sexual harassment claims in the workplace?
• In light of the #metoo movement, what can be done to protect from these lawsuits?
Katherine Catlos, Managing Partner, Kaufman Dolowich Voluck, LLP
(9:30 AM – 10:00 AM registration & continental breakfast)