Press Release: Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck Promotes Four to Partner, Elevates Two to Counsel
(March 11, 2019, Woodbury, NY) — Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP (KDV) recently announced that David Group, Elizabeth Marchionni, Brendan McGarry and Aaron Solomon have been elevated to partner and Seth Frankel and Edward McNamara have been promoted to counsel.
Group and Frankel work in the firm’s New York office, Marchionni and Solomon in the firm’s Woodbury, NY headquarters, McGarry in KDV’s Chicago office and McNamara in the Florida office.
“The new partners and counsel have made significant contributions in several of KDV’s leading practice areas including insurance coverage, labor and employment, financial services and construction,” said Michael A. Kaufman, co-managing partner of KDV. “The firm is committed to providing advancement opportunities that match the career goals of our attorneys. We’re pleased to have these four lawyers as our partners and as part of the future of the firm.”
- Group joined KDV in 2017 and is an insurance coverage litigator involving first party property, general liability and subrogation claims, as well as professional liability, construction litigation, commercial litigation and premises liability nationwide.
- Marchionni joined the firm in 2016 and focuses her practice in the areas of complex commercial and corporate litigation, with an emphasis on representing developers, general contractors, architects and engineers, subcontractors, suppliers and design professionals in construction litigation involving public and private improvements.
- McGarry joined KDV in 2014 when the Chicago office first opened. He counsels practitioners within the financial industry, representing securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisers in litigation and regulatory matters. McGarry also handles complex E&O and fidelity coverage matters on behalf of domestic and international insurers.
- Solomon joined the firm in 2015 and his practice focuses on labor and employment law in matters involving restrictive covenant disputes, wage and hour class and collective actions, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation and claims brought under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, New York State and NYC Human Rights Laws, and the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Frankel joined KDV in 2017 and defends owners, general contractors and subcontractors in construction accident litigation. His practice also includes all aspects of construction litigation risk transfer, including demands for indemnity, hold harmless clauses, and additional insured coverages.
- McNamara joined KDV in 2017 and handles a broad range of civil/commercial litigation and insurance related matters, including employment practices liability, general liability, directors and officers liability, malpractice/errors or omissions policies for various professions, insurance coverage, bodily injury, automobile negligence, and bad faith.