Michael Zigelman, Host at 2016 CLM New York City Chapter Educational & Networking Event
Michael Zigelman, Partner at KDV’s Long Island and NYC offices, and Chair of the NYCLA Insurance Law Committee, will be a host at the 2016 CLM New York City Chapter Educational & Training Event.
NY County Lawyers Association
14 Vesey Street
New York, NY 10007
Education: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST
Networking: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EST
AIG Senior Vice President Cliff Dutton and Wilson Elser Partner Dan Braude will provide an e-Discovery overview with a focus on predictive coding and other methods to minimize document review costs. Topics will include:
- E-Discovery and the Intersection of Law & Technology
- Judicial Approval for Predictive Coding
- Predictive Coding Cost Comparisons
- Proportionality in Litigation under Amended Rule 26(b)
- Retention of E-Discovery Vendors
- Practical Challenges Facing Insurance Carriers
- The Insurance Industry’s Ability to Utilize Predictive Coding to Reduce Litigation Costs
For more information and to register, click here.