“Leveraging Mobile Technology to Improve Engagement While Remaining Compliant” , Webinar
Both the Federal and State Governments are discussing or enacting legislation and regulations that will impact both collection activity and business operations of our member agencies.
ACA’s advocacy and compliance teams are tracking all of this activity and will provide members with a weekly update on the current landscape for receivables businesses.
- Colin Winkler, General Council, CARLSON & MESSER LLP
- Leah Dempsey, VP and Senior Counsel of Federal Advocacy, ACA International, Washington, DC
- Amanda Payton, Vice President of Compliance and Risk Management, Solutions by Text, Dallas TX
- Mike Cantrell, President, Solutions by Text, Dallas TX
- Richard Perr Esq., Co-Managing Partner, Kaufman Dolowich Voluck, Philadelphia PA
- Andrew Madden, Vice President, State Government and Unit Affairs, ACA International, Washington, DC