KDV Partner Marc Voses Panelist at Cyber Security Breaskfast
Please come back to see when this panel will be rescheduled.
KDV’s Marc Voses is a featured panelist at the Cyber Security & Strategies for 2018 and Beyond breakfast on April 19, 2018. Mr. Voses assists insurers in drafting insurance policies, including data breaches, cyber-attacks, HIPAA violations and electronic fraud, and those covering hydrofracking risks. He is frequently requested to speak on the subjects of insurance coverage, cyber liability, management liability and hydrofracking risks.
CHIPS Technology Group is hosting the panel discussion. As cyber security becomes more of a mainstream topic of 2018 business conversation, security and business leaders must navigate emerging threats, understand developing technologies and stay prepared for 2018 and beyond. Cyber security now goes beyond the realm of IT, and requires full attention and engagement across the business while implementing strategic operations.
Join Senior Cyber Security experts and Technology Leaders on a panel to discuss the latest cyber strategies and best practices that organizations should be implementing to help mitigate risk and stay ahead of emerging threats while distinguishing themselves as leaders in their industries.
- Emerging Security Threats
- Developing Technologies to stay prepared for 2018
- Cyber Security Regulations within Industries
- Real World Security Examples
- Employee Training Strategies + Tips
Who Should Attend:
- Business Owners, Operations & System Administrators
- Business Visionaries looking to understand the future of their industry around Security Regulations and more
- Anyone interested in learning about the future of Security and Business Technology