IBDC Panel Discussion by Webinar “Succession Planning: Is your practice ready for death, disability or retirement?”
TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2020 | 2:00 PM (ET)
THE TIME IS NOW TO PUT YOUR SUCCESSION PLAN IN PLACE.
Based on recent surveys of BDs and RIAs, the industries are on track to experience a surge in transitions. It is estimated that the average RIA owner is in his/her low 60’s and the average age of financial advisors has steadily increased to 55. Few people think about their own death or disability, let alone how to successfully transition their business or the essential actions to successfully merge or sell your BD or RIA.
- In our Succession Planning Workshop You will learn:
- The Five D’s that put your enterprise at risk;
- Regulatory issues impacting practice transition, succession and deal structure;
- Whether to merge your firm or sell it and the compliance, due diligence and regulatory procedures that must be satisfied;
- The practicalities and necessity for Professional Liability and Reps and Warranties Insurance.
For more information and to register, click here.
IBDC ALLIANCE MEMBERS
Ivan Dolowich, Esq.
Kaufman, Dolowich & Voluck
Lilian Morvay, JD
Independent Broker Dealer Consortium
Ed Barkel, Esq.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie
Executive Vice President
Willis Towers Watson
Kingwood Group US