Halliburton Case & D&O Liability – FREE WEBINAR
You are invited to join AXIS Insurance and Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck on Thursday, June 26th from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. as we discuss the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling on the Halliburton case and the fraud-on-the-market presumption used by securities plaintiffs to obtain class certification.
NOTE: This complimentary webinar has been scheduled based on the expectation that the U.S. Supreme Court will render its decision on Halliburton Co., et al. v. Erica P. John Fund, S. Ct. No. 13-317, in June 2014. To learn more about the case, please click here for White Paper.
• How the Supreme Court ruled in the Halliburton case and why?
• What the ruling means for the fraud-on-the-market presumption?
• How will securities class actions be affected?
• What are the implications for D&O Liability and insurance coverage?
Ivan J. Dolowich, Esq., Managing Partner, Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP
Christopher J. Keller, Esq., Partner, Labaton Sucharow LLP
Lynn K. Neuner, Esq., Partner, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
Frederick M. Zauderer, Esq., Senior Vice President & Claims Manager, AXIS Insurance
* Contingent upon Supreme Court decision. Registrants will be notified if there is any change in webinar date/time.