Serving the Complex and Diverse Demands of the Insurance Industry
KDV is a nationally recognized leader in serving the needs of the insurance industry. Our lawyers deliver innovative and cost-efficient solutions that meet the diverse demands of our clients. We are well-respected on a national and international level for our knowledge, client service and ability to achieve favorable results on behalf of our insurance industry clients.
KDV represents clients in connection with all aspects of insurance coverage and litigation, from policy drafting and product development to coverage analysis and dispute resolution, including litigation, mediation, arbitration, and appeal. Our lawyers leverage a comprehensive understanding of insurance laws and regulations with an advanced understanding of the industry, to counsel and advise clients across all lines of insurance coverage. In every matter that we handle, we work closely with insurance industry clients to identify and implement strategies that protect and advance their business interests.
At KDV, we believe that our role as advisors to the industry goes beyond the traditional provision of legal services. Our lawyers are actively involved in industry associations and are regularly called upon to share their knowledge and experience on topics of regional, national and international interest. We have also raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charities through our involvement in numerous industry organizations and societies, including the Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS). Additionally, our firm is proud to have co-founded the Claim Executive of the Year (CEY) Awards Banquet to honor and recognize the many important contributions professionals working on the claims side of the management and professional liability insurance business have provided to the insurance industry.
|Of Counsel||Dallas, Texas|
|Law Clerk||New York, New York|
|Attorney||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|Attorney||Woodbury, New York|
- Pennsylvania Insurers Must Remain Steadfast in Handling Claims: Demonstrating Ill Will or Self-Interest No Longer Can be Required of Policyholders to Prove Bad Faith - Sep 29, 2017
- Affirmative Duty to Defend: How the Four Corners Approach Is Modified - Aug 29, 2017
- Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck Adds Employment Practices Liability Partner, Insurance Associate in Florida Office - Aug 14, 2017
- New York declares no additional insured coverage unless the insured proximately caused the injury/damage, NYREJ - Jul 10, 2017
- California High Court to Address Occurrence Caused by Accident, Insurance Journal - Jun 19, 2017