Developing Innovative Solutions for Cybersecurity Matters
KDV understands the difficult challenges organizations face as they attempt to address and manage complex data privacy and cybersecurity risks. Our team of experienced lawyers helps clients find the right solutions to thrive in today’s technology-driven society.
For decades, KDV has been called upon and trusted by underwriters to identify and insure against computer and cyber-related risks. Our coverage lawyers have played an instrumental role in the review, analysis and drafting of stand-alone cyber and data privacy insurance policies. We have also assisted clients in the drafting of endorsements that add cyber and data privacy coverage to non-cyber policies, including professional and management liability policies.
Beyond insurance coverage, the attorneys at KDV work with clients to develop global data protection programs that help protect their organizations against potential breaches and comply with an ever-changing body of laws and regulations. In the event that a cyber breach occurs, our legal team has extensive experience helping companies effectively manage the situation. We defend clients against high stakes data breach and privacy claims, including class actions arising from incidents involving personal information. Our lawyers are well known in the field and have handled cases on behalf of companies operating across a diverse range of technologies, from online and mobile applications to computer software, hardware and biotechnology. Regardless of the size or type of company, our objective is to resolve these matters as quickly and favorably as possible while ensuring that our clients are taking the right steps to prevent problems in the future.
- Trump’s Tweets Raise Doubts About Cybersecurity Approach, Law360, ft. Tad Devlin - Jul 14, 2017
- Understanding Cyberattack Liabilities, No Jitters, ft. Marc Voses - May 24, 2017
- For hospitals defending against cyberattacks, patch management remains a struggle, Fierce Healthcare, ft. Marc Voses - May 17, 2017
- Global Cyberattack Exposes Big Liabilities For Simple Fixes, Law360, ft. Marc Voses - May 15, 2017
- Six Cyber Issues for the Trump Administration - Mar 2, 2017