NBI’s Top 8 Title Defects – Cured
In preparation for this practical, nuts and bolts course, veteran title practitioners across the nation were asked what they consider the top defects they’ve had to resolve over the last few years. The responses were compiled and now experienced faculty is ready to take you through the list of problems most often encountered and increasingly litigated. They’ll provide you with best practices for curing each one in an engaging presentation of real-life scenarios and examples. Collect years of experience in resolving defects in one full-day course. Register today!
- Learn best practices for curing the most common defects that attorneys are encountering today, so you can ensure a clear title.
- Prevent real estate transactions from falling through because of a break in the chain of title, legal description errors or unreleased secured loans.
- Find out how experienced practitioners are curing access, easement and encroachment problems.
- Obtain releases for judgment liens, mechanics’ liens and other claimed interests attached to real property.
- Discover how to resolve a defective mortgage foreclosure and how to release mortgages from lenders who don’t exist anymore.
- Don’t let missing information in the title stall probate procedures upon the property owner’s death.
- Ensure it’s possible to obtain title insurance coverage against any remaining problems.