Ellen Storch, Industry Professional at 2016 CLM Southwest Conference
Ellen Storch, Partner at KDV’s Long Island office, will be an industry professional leading a session on Employment Practices Liability at the 2016 Claims & Litigation Management (CLM) Southwest Conference.
Westin Dallas Downtown
1201 Main Street
CLM Southwest offers sessions in five tracks — ADR, Environmental, Property, Employment Practices Liability, and Claims/Litigation Management. A wide range of important issues will be covered during the interactive sessions.
Employment Practices Liability
- Emerging Trends in Employment Litigation: Spotlight on Medical Cannabis in the Workplace, Website and Technology Access Claims, and Joint Employer Liability
- The Expansion of Title VII — The Rise of Gender Identity Claims
- The State of the EPL Market: Recent Trends and Forecasting for 2017
- YOU’RE FIRED! The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Employment Terminations
- Employee Retaliation Claims and Helpful Steps for Preventing or Minimizing Employer Liability
For more information and to register, click here.